(419) 738 -7180 (419) 941-1050
1100 WEST AUGLAIZE STREET WAPAKONETA, OHIO 45895
Key Principles to Our Approach
* A divorce terminates a marriage, it does not terminate a family.
* A happy family in two houses is better than an unhappy family in one house.
* Our children need to always be our primary concern and focus.
* Unresolved conflict damages children.
* A divorce is not to be entered into lightly - it impacts multiple generations.
* We all experience a predictable pattern of emotions in response to losses.
* You choose to start a divorce to make your life better.
* Seeking revenge against your spouse will not make your life better.
* Life’s challenges give us a choice - are we going to be bitter or better?
* Adversity helps to mold our character - who are you going to be?
* We cannot control the actions of others, only our own.